Arrowquip Portable Cattle Squeeze Chute, Alley & Tub
The NEW Portable Q-Catch 86 Series Squeeze Chute
The Portable Q-Catch 86 Series Cattle Handling System comes with the world-renowned Q-Catch 86 Series manual cattle squeeze chute, 8' Adjustable Alley, and cattle tub which is Budflow® ready. The system is built on a single piece steel frame, ensuring the strength and durability of your portable system. The quick transition from a portable to stationary unit with four easy steps in less than 10 minutes makes the Portable Q-Catch 86 Series Cattle Handling System the ideal option for a rancher who requires a complete portable cattle handling system.
If you prefer a hydraulic chute, the Portable System is also available with the Q-Power 106 Series hydraulic cattle squeeze chute!
- Q-Catch head holder Patented locking mechanism.
- Heavy duty easy-to-use push-pull single lever operation that never needs adjustment for different-sized animals on the Q-Catch head holder.
- Ergonomic friendly handles that reduces the operator 's fatigue, making the working of cattle more comfortable.
- Single operator head gate handle can be situated anywhere along the side of the chute.
- Side exit gates are pull to open/slam to shut for easy, safe operation, no awkward horizontal latch pulling to open the gate.
- Side gates can be locked together so they can be used as a full side exit.
- Needle Door: Completely removable panel with 12.75” of access for branding, needling etc.
- Poly bushings on pivot and latch points for quieter operation.
- The BudFlow® uses low-stress handling techniques that allow the cattle to behave naturally to create efficient flow.
- Squeeze is 29 1/2" when fully open and down to 7 3/4" when fully closed.
Features & Benefits
Square Tubular Panels
All Arrowquip’s products have been built with square tubular panels that have smooth surfaces to prevent the cattle from injury or bruising.
Pivot and Latch Points
Arrowquip’s Portable 86 Series has poly bushings on the pivot and latch points for quieter operation and to prevent the distractions with the animal. Becuase cattle are sensitive to noise, Arrowquip has designed this cattle chute to be a silent operation so that it’s easier for the handler to handle the animals safe and efficiently.
Arrowquip has designed their equipment ergonomic friendly so that it reduces the operator's fatigue, making the working of cattle more comfortable.
All Arrowquip’s Series of products are powder coated for durability.The coating quality becomes more resistant to moisture, chemicals, ultraviolet light, and other extreme weather conditions. In turn, this reduces the risk of scratches, abrasions, corrosion, fading and other wear issues.
The Portable 86 Series have alley stops in the Alley to prevent the cattle from backing up in the alleyway. The livestock can be easily injured if they are caught between the gate and the fence. Avoid the risk or injury and bruising.
The Budflow crowding tub was built for maximum cattle handling efficiency. Using livestock psychology to the handlers advantage, so the cattle move calmly without distraction where you want them to go. It’s built with high walls to prevent any diversion.
Head Holder (Patent-Pending Push-Pull)
The head holder is a sturdy mechanism that clamps around the animal’s neck and holds the head immobile to allow the handler up-close access, with minimal stress, maximum safety, and ultimate efficiency. Easy push-pull single lever operation.
The sternum bar is easily installed and removed. The purpose of the sternum or brisket bar is to stop your cattle from going down.