Arrowquip Q-Catch 86 Squeeze Chute
The Q-Catch 86 Series manual cattle squeeze chute gives every rancher the opportunity to purchase a world-renowned squeeze chute! Featuring the most innovative design on the market, the Q-Catch 86 Series will increase your productivity and keep vet bills to a minimum. The Q-Catch 86 Series chute is designed for easy access, ease of use, and offers ultimate safety to both rancher and cattle. This exclusive, high-quality squeeze chute is widely recognized as the best manual squeeze chute on the market today! By taking the manual work out of the manual squeeze chute, the Q-Catch 86 Series chute has revolutionized the way ranchers think about cattle handling, and is redefining the meaning of silence in cattle handling operations.
- Heavy duty easy-to-use push-pull single lever operation that never needs adjustment for different-sized animals.
- Dual anti-backing system
- Ergonomic friendly handle that reduces the operator’s fatigue, making the working of cattle more comfortable.
- Single operator handle can be situated anywhere along the side of the chute.
- Fully ambidextrous rolling door (reversible rolling door)
- Completely removable panel with 12.75" of access for branding, needling etc.
- Squeeze is 29 1/2" when fully open and 7 3/4" when fully closed
- Pull to open/slam to shut for easy, safe operation, no awkward horizontal latch pulling to open the gate.
- New and improved Cam Latch - low profile.
- Inspection gates and latches are made with noise reducing poly bushings.
- Weight: 1943.58 lbs
Square Tubular Panels
All Arrowquip's products have been built with square tubular panels that have smooth surfaces to prevent the cattle from injury or bruising.
The Q-Catch 86 Series cattle squeeze chute has an easy maintenance-free molded rubber removable flooring that is non-slip to prevent the animal from falling or tripping. This flooring was also designed to prevent hoof injury. This newly added feature to the 86 series makes for safe and efficient livestock handling.
Pivot and Latch Points
Arrowquip's 86 Series cattle squeeze chute has poly bushings on the pivot and latch points for quieter operation and to prevent the distractions with the animal. Because cattle are sensitive to noise, Arrowquip has designed this cattle chute to be a silent operation so that it’s easier for the handler to handle the animals safe and efficiently.
All Arrowquip's Series of products are powder coated for durability.The coating quality becomes more resistant to moisture, chemicals, ultraviolet light, and other extreme weather conditions. In turn, this reduces the risk of scratches, abrasions, corrosion, fading and other wear issues.
Cattle Chute Trailer
The Cattle Chute Trailer is designed to work with the Com-Catch 61 Series, Q-Catch 86 Series, Q-Power 106 Series, and Hydrasqueeze 200Series Cattle Chutes. The yoke-style design means it’s easy to maneuver into position to Connect the chute. The high-quality winch enables you to load the chute quickly and safely.
Head Holder (Patent-Pending Push-Pull)
The head holder is a sturdy mechanism that clamps around the animal’s neck and holds the head immobile to allow the handler up-close access, with minimal stress, maximum safety, and ultimate efficiency. Easy push-pull single lever operation.
The sternum bar is easily installed and removed. The purpose of the sternum or brisket bar is to stop your cattle from going down.