Bush-Whacker 8410 7' Rotary Cutter
Bush-Whacker mowers from Hall Manufacturing have been popular for decades for highway right-of-way use. Lately, they have been increasingly in demand for agricultural, commercial and other applications where a heavy-duty, rugged mower is needed. The Bush-Whacker is available in a range of sizes to fit your needs - from the five-foot model all the way to the big 20-footer.
- 3 point hitch or pull type
- 3/16" Deck
- Structural frame of mower is 2" by 3" tubing with 1/4" wall thickness
- 1/4" I-Beam sides instead of 1/4" flat steel
- Gearbox is mounted to a 1/2" plate that is welded to the 3/16" deck
- 6 bolt mounting on gearbox - heads are tackwelded to bottom of deck so one man can tighten the nuts or change the gearbox