Bush-Whacker T-121 10' Fixed Mower
Bush-Whacker mowers from Hall Manufacturing have been popular for decades for highway right-of-way use. Lately, they have been increasingly in demand for agricultural, commercial and other applications where a heavy-duty, rugged mower is needed. The Bush-Whacker is available in a range of sizes to fit your needs - from the five-foot model all the way to the big 20-footer.
- 3/16" Deck
- Structural frame of mower is 2" x 3" tubing with 1/4" wall thickness
- 1/4" I-Beam sides instead of 1/4" flat steel
- Gearboxes are mounted to 1/2" plates that are welded to the 3/16" deck
- 6 bolt mounting on gearboxes - heads are tack-welded to bottom of deck so one man can tighten the nuts or change the gearbox
- Blades are 1/2" by 4" instead of traditional 1/2" by 3-1/2"
- Replaceable skid shoes
- Heavy-duty tongue assembly with dual leveling rods (pull model)
- Hydraulic hose holder
- Jack for easy hookup and unhooking from tractor