Jay-Lor A50 Mini Mixers
These A50 Mini Mixers mixers allow small herd operators to feed TMR rations. They also enable large herd operators to create special rations for dry and other special needs groups.
The mini series is designed to be able to process small hay bales, forages and other ingredients, then cut and mix a consistent, nutritious TMR.
Jay-Lor has used their decades of experience building larger TMR mixers to engineer the same capabilities and durability into these smaller models. The A50 self-propelled model has an all-wheel drive, hydrostatic drive system which allows the mixer to be easily maneuvered through the farm yard.
- Freestanding Square-Cut vertical auger
- Durable fast cut serrated knives
- Easily operated door
- Large discharge door for rapid consistent delivery
- Powerful hydrostatic all wheel drive*
- Efficient hydraulic system with built-in protection
- Heavy duty, galvanized, corrosion resistant frame
- Easily operated, precise electronic scale system
- Highly maneuverable three wheel system to accommodate tight corners*
- A50 units are wear resistant, corrosion free polyethylene drums* On specific models only