BBI Endurance Pull Type Litter Spreader
BBI Pull Type Hydraulic Litter Spreaders, Shavings Spreaders, Compost Spreaders, Organics Spreader and Lime Spreaders are available in different hopper styles from 10 to 28 ft long. With the BBI Walking Beam Suspension, your Endurance spreader can handle just about any Terrain. The Litter Spreader, Shavings Spreader and Compost Spreaders is an Endurance Spreader that is Option Rich and can be customized for your specific application.
Call for Pricing and Finance Options
- BBI Binary Manifold STANDARD for quick install of ALL Precision Agriculture Tools.
- UHMW and Stainless Steel reduces corrosion issues and extends the life of the spreader.
- UHMW Bearing Back keeps bearings clean resulting in longer bearing life and fewer failures.
- Optional UHMW Poly Floor lasts the lifetime of the spreader. The drag coefficient is less than steel. Hydraulics run cooler and last longer with less stress on the system. Floor chain, motors and gear cases last longer!
- 3/8" Fin - 33% thicker than traditional designs.
- Dual Rack and Pinion gate prevents jams.
- Flotation tires minimize compaction.
- Innovative Spinner Motor eliminates motor failure at the pressure seal.
- HD Two-Section Pumps run cooler and last longer.
- Fuel and time to apply is reduced by 50%.
- Lower Maintenance expense.
|BBI Litter Spreader Specifications|
||160 to 658 cu. ft.
|Low Profile Hopper
||16 cu.ft. per linear foot
88" wide, 45.5" high
|Standard Profile Hopper
||20 cu.ft. per linear foot
88" wide, 51.5" high
|High Profile Hopper
||23.5 cu.ft. per linear foot
88" wide, 57.5" high
||21 cu.ft. per linear foot
96" wide, 52" high
PHP 4534 UNIT POWER SOURCE: The tractor PTO drives a two section hydraulic pump that transfers power to the spinners and conveyor. Includes a 35 gallon oil reservoir and speed control valves for the spinner and conveyor.
Suspension and Wheels
Standard suspension includes 7,000 lb Henshen "Torsion-Flex" tandem axles with 12.5L x 15 Implement Tires with 6-Bolt Hub. Other suspension and tire options are available.
This 34" wide conveyor moves material to the spinners. The chain is a heavy duty, self-cleaning pintle-type chain connected by wide flat bars (3/8" x 1 1/4 x 29") welded on every 5th link of chain (11 1/4" centers on 667X).
Spinners and Spinner Drive
TPHP has twin 28" spinners with 6 specially formed blades for accurate broadcasting of materials. The formed blades are securely fastened to the spinner discs, each with three heavy-duty bolts.
Electrostatic Paint - State of the Art
Carbon unit is totally primed with a rust-inhibiting alkyd primer and then top-coated with high gloss enamel. Stainless unit includes all mild carbon steel parts primed and painted. Color options include red, blue, yellow, black or green. Some custom colors are available.
Binary Hydraulic Manifold System
Combines the hydraulic controls for the conveyor and spinners into one control manifold. It includes proportional manual speed control for both spinners and conveyor. Pilot operated relief is standard. A dump valve is standard for the conveyor. The modularity of the BBI Binary Valve allows for quick easy conversion to GR option and to electronic control.
The Tee Jet CL250 is included in the List Price. The CL250 provides straight rate control with guidance.