CLAAS Liner 1650/1750 Dual Rotor Side Discharge Rakes
The LINER Dual Rotor Central Discharge Rakes reliably offers the best swath output in the shortest time and is also quick to transport between jobs, without having to get out even once - this is unique to the CLAAS professional series center rake.
Of course, to serve as the ideal precursor to a forage harvester, a very high working output is required. It must be possible to swath quickly, while at the same time maintaining the high forage quality. Using the 6-wheel chassis, you can achieve maximum working speed with minimum crop contamination.
A scale is provided on the central tube of the chassis for setting the working height.
- 2-point inverted U - frame for maximum clearance of the single wide angle universal drive shaft
- Drive train located entirely on the outside and at an accessible height.
- Sophisticated gear transmission ratio ensures that the drive train is subjected to the lowest loads and has the longest service life possible.
- Integrated freewheel mechanism fitted as standard enables freewheeling even in transport position.
- Individual protection of the rotor against overload via a friction clutch.
- 250-hour lubrication interval for drive shaft universal joints.
- Removable tine arms.
- Automatic hydraulically folding swath guard for maximum ground clearance.