NATIONWIDE DELIVERY AVAILABLE
Mon - Thurs: 8 - 5 pm
Friday: 8 - 4 pm
Saturday: 8 - 12 pm
GEHL RT105 Compact Track Loader
Call for Pricing and Finance Options
The Gehl RT105 Compact Track Loader is taking performance to the next level.
- Tier IV-certified Yanmar diesel engines provide 35 hp (26 kW)
- The welded chassis aids in superior weight distribution, which further enhances stability, grading, tractive effort and provides a smoother ride.
- Optional rear bumper/counterweight provides additional protection.
- Thick steel plating and heavy-duty pins and strengthen the loader for extreme-duty work.
- Electronic engine control and foot throttle allow operation at partial throttle, reducing sound levels and fuel consumption.
The extra-large, state-of-the art operator’s station on the RT105 Track Loader is designed for optimal operator comfort resulting in more productivity.
- Cab forward design enhances the view to the bucket.
- Level II FOPS is standard equipment.
- Optional air-ride seat deliver outstanding comfort and precision control by moving with the operator during operation.
- Complicated gauges and cluttered dash readouts are eliminated with a customizable, easy-to-use multi-function display that incorporates all warning/operation lights and machine configuration screens.
- Optional pressurized sealed cab enclosure, sound reduction material and rear-mounted air filter provide a comfortable, clean and quiet operating environment.
Controls on the Gehl RT105 Compact Track Loader are ergonomically designed to reduce operator fatigue, increase productivity and improve versatility.
- Standard Hydraloc™ system applies the parking brake whenever the operator raises the restraint bars, leaves the operator's seat, opens the door or switches off the ignition.
- Multi-purpose LCD display provides easy readout during operation.
- Easy Manager Telematics
The RT105 engine is packed with plenty of low-end torque, just what a track loader needs to power through the toughest jobs.
- Automatic glow module engine intake heating system provides superior cold-weather starting.
- Engine warranty, parts and service are handled through dealership servicing in conjunction with Gehl parts and service support.
|Make/Model||Yanmar/3TNV88C-KMS Tier IV|
|Type||4-Stroke Naturally Aspirated|
|Displacement/Cylinders||100 cu.in. / 4|
|Gross Power @ rpm||35 hp @ 2800|
|Peak Torque @ rpm||80 ft.-lbs. @ 1820|
The RT105 Compact Track Loader hydraulic system is engineered to push more material, lift heavier loads and power demanding attachments.
- Standard auxiliary hydraulics are designed to handle virtually every flow/high performance attachment.
- New cast-iron pump design delivers efficient flow at higher temperatures.
- Lift cylinders incorporate cushioning for smoother operation when lowering the lift arm.
- Direct engine coupling provides high operating efficiency.
- Power track drive motors deliver superior pushing power.
- Auxiliary hydraulic quick couplers for fast, efficient attachment changes.
|Auxiliary Hydraulic Flow - Rated Speed||14.5 gpm|
|Transmission Pump Type||Axial Piston|
|Motor Type||Radial Piston|
The RT105 Compact Track Loader is available with your choice of two attachment mounting systems designed to enhance jobsite efficiency.
- All-Tach® system manually engages and disengages with a single lever.
- Both systems are compatible with all universal-style track loader attachments.
The robust lift-arm on the RT105 Compact Track Loader is designed for optimal strength, visibility and capacity.
- Additional reach and increased dump height result in more efficient load placement and overall performance.
- Low-profile design provides outstanding forward, rear and side visibility.
- Simple "in-line" design increases structural integrity by eliminating the complex geometry and welding found on many competitive "offset" lift arm designs.
- Front channel support and large diameter pivot pins provide exceptional lateral strength and rigidity.
- Lift-arm incorporates dual bucket cylinders and two lift-arm stop blocks on the front of the main frame to evenly distribute digging forces.
|Height to Hinge Pin - Fully Raised||109"|
|Reach - Fully Raised||26.5"|
Serviceability is very important to our customers. The RT105 is sure to exceed your service expectations.
- Large, gas-spring assisted engine cover and over-sized allows full access on the rear of the machine for servicing and maintenance
- Entire ROPS/FOPS assembly tilts rearward with large gas-springs for easy internal service access.
- Track rollers and idlers are sealed and require no maintenance.
- Coded wiring takes the guesswork out of electrical system identification.