NATIONWIDE DELIVERY AVAILABLE
Mon - Thurs: 8 - 5 pm
Friday: 8 - 4 pm
Saturday: 8 - 12 pm
North American Implements Booms
Call for Pricing and Finance Options
The Backhoe Boom is an excellent attachment for digging ditches, removing stumps and digging footings. With the option of adding a thumb, you can move logs, chunks of cement or just about anything else you can think of. Buckets come in sizes of 8 inch, 12 inch, 16 inch and 20 inch. The bucket is powered by an American made 3 inch bore x 16 inch stroke cylinder. With 7 feet of digging depth and 14,000 lbs. of ripping force, it is an aggressive digging machine.
- Manual thumb available
- Pin on replaceable teeth
- Bucket is 1/4" wrap with Large teeth
- Bucket included and sizes available 8", 12", 16"
- Cutting Edge is 3/4 x 6 inches
- Boom is made from 4 inch square tubing 1/4" wall
- 3 inch bore 16 inch stroke cylinder
- Complete with hose and new style flat face couplings
- 1 1/4" Pins and bushings with counter sunk grease fittings
- Subject to change without notice.
Tree Booms are great for transplanting or moving trees, shrubs and bushes. It is also great for lifting motors, bundled debris or anything else that needs to be moved. As a bonus, it comes with a receiver hitch so that you can slide in your Reese hitch and move trailers, boats and just about anything else that needs to be moved around.