Henke/Buffalo Kwikcutter & Kwikmixer
The ultimate total hay mixed ration (THMR) mixer for today's dairy industry!
The Henke Kwikcutter cuts and mixes dairy quality hay - up to 100% capacity of the mixer!
Serve your dairy cattle hay the easy way. Let the Henke Kwikcutter process dry, dairy-quality hay cut to the correct length every time.
Kwikmixer and Kwikcutter Outstanding Features
- Thoroughly and evenly blends and mixes sileage, haylage, ground hay, grain, concentrates, molasses, and other feed stuffs.
- Delivers a complete ration mix in as little as three to six minutes.
- Capacities from 200 to 700 cubic feet
- The mixer box has a wide discharge opening for fast and easy unloading with no spillage.
- Three-auger and four-auger systems avaialble. Top augers mix and level the ration while the lower auger(s) continually mix and unload the ration.
- Hydraulically-driven, low RPM auger for smooth delivery and low maintenance.
- Available as trailer-mounted, truck-mounted, or stationary units.
- Extra heavy-duty bearings with triple-lip seals for long life.
- Heavy-plate auger flighting and shafts are permanently aligned inside tubing.
- All augers are easily removed for repair and replacement, bottom augers are flanged.
- Optional electric scale system accurately meters the pounds of each feed additive for a proper ration.
Designed to meet the needs of livestock producers
Chain Discharge Conveyor
Electric Scale System